Product successfully added to your shopping cart
You can never have too many daffodils. These carefree, spring-blooming bulbs will grow almost anywhere and require little to no care. Choose the early-blooming yellow and white variety Ice Follies, classic golden yellow Dutch Master, heat-resistant double Tahiti or a collection that includes a full range of big-cupped varieties. Daffodils are distasteful to deer and rodents and come back to bloom again year after year.
- Daffodils are perennials
- 100 Bulbs
- USDA Hardiness Zone: 3-8, Chill before planting in zone 9-10 for best results
- Full Sun-Full Shade
- Bloom Time: Early to Mid-Spring
- Flower Color: Varies
- Growth Habit: Columnar
- Mature Height: 16"-18"
- Mature Spread: 6”
- Special Features: Deer Resistant, Cut Flowers
- Landscape Uses: Borders, Curb Appeal, Mass Planting, Naturalizing
Your choice of 4 Daffodil collections, contents of each listed below.
'Dutch Master' includes:
- 100 Daffodil 'Dutch Master', Size 12/14cm – yellow flower
‘Ice Follies’ includes:
- 100 Daffodil Large Cupped ‘Ice Follies’, size 12/14cm - white & yellow flower
‘Big Blooming Mix’ includes:
- 30 Trumpet Daffodil 'Dutch Master', Bulb Size: 12/14cm
- 20 Large Cupped Daffodil 'Ice Follies', Bulb Size: 12/14cm
- 30 Large Cupped Daffodil 'Pink Pride', Bulb Size: 12/14cm
- 20 Large Cupped Daffodil 'Fortune', Bulb Size: 12/14cm
Planting Tips & Instructions:
- Plant Spacing: Plant daffodils 6" apart.
- Planting Depth: Plant 6" Deep
While every effort has been made to describe these plants accurately, please note that height, bloom time, and color may differ in various climates.
12.6” x 8.3” x 10.9”
We guarantee you will receive bulbs and plants that are true to variety and in prime condition. If you receive a product that is damaged, labeled incorrectly or does not grow, please let us know and we will provide a refund or send a replacement free of charge. Guaranteed within one year of purchase